What are cookies?
Cookies are small text strings stored on your computer when you visit certain pages on the Internet.
To order products on Papillonstore, cookies must be enabled. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can still browse the site and use it for search purposes. In most browsers, cookies are enabled, at the bottom you will find the information necessary to change the settings of cookies on your browser.
Cookies are not harmful to your device. In the cookies we generate, we do not store personal identification information such as credit card details, but we use encrypted information collected by them to improve your stay on the site. For example, they are useful for identifying and resolving errors, or for determining relevant related products to show to the visitor while browsing.
We provide you with this information as an integral part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation on the subject, and to ensure our honesty and transparency regarding your privacy when you use our website.
More information about cookies can be found on the following websites:
Cookies can perform different functions, such as allowing you to browse through the various pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and in general they can improve the user's stay.
These cookies are essential to allow you to move within the site and to use its features, such as accessing the restricted areas of the website. Without these cookies, the requested services cannot be provided, such as shopping cart or e-billing.
Strictly necessary cookies are used to store a unique identifier in order to manage and identify the user as unique compared to the other users who are currently visiting the site, in order to provide the user with a consistent and precise service.
• The memory of previous actions (e.g. inserted text) while navigating backwards towards a page in the same session;
• Management and transfer of security tokens to different services within a website to identify the status of the visitor (for example, registered or unre registered);
• Maintenance of tokens for the implementation of restricted areas of the website;
• Routing customers to specific versions/applications of a service, as may be necessary during a technical migration.
These cookies can be of Papillonstore or partners, session or persistent, their use is limited to the performance and improvement of the website. These cookies collect information on how a visitor uses the site, such as the pages visited. These cookies do not collect information that can identify you. All the information collected by these cookies is aggregated anonymously and is used only to improve the functionality of the site.
• Web Analytics, the data collected are limited only to the use of the website by the operator, to manage the performance and structure of the site. These cookies can be third-party cookies, but the information will be used exclusively by those who publish the website visited;
• Tracking of affiliates by Papillonstore partners- cookies are introduced by partners and used by the latter exclusively to know if users from another site have purchased a product or service on Papillonstore;
• Error management — Measurement of errors that arise on the site, usually this function will support the improvement of services or the management of complaints and will generally be closely related to web analytics;
• Test different site page structures — Testing structure changes, usually using A/B or multivariable tests, to ensure that a consistent appearance for the site user is preserved in current and subsequent sessions.
These cookies can be of Papillonstore or partners, have a session duration or persistent. These cookies are usually the result of user action, but can also be implemented in the provision of a service not explicitly requested but offered to the user. They can also be used to prevent that user from being offered a service previously offered and rejected. In addition, these cookies allow sites to remember the user's choices (such as username, language, country of origin, etc...). The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and cannot track the user's behavior on other sites.
• remember the settings that a user has applied to an internet site such as layout, font size, preferences, color, etc;
• remember a choice so that a questionnaire is no longer required.
• detect whether a service has already been offered, such as offering a tutorial for subsequent visits to the website;
• provide information so as to allow an optional service such as the offer of a live chat session to operate;
• Fulfilling a user request such as submitting a comment.
Third-party cookies for marketing/profiling
These cookies are used by Papillonstore.it partners, in order to introduce you to Papillonstore.it advertising banners when you are on other sites, showing you the latest products you have looked at on Papillonstore.it. While browsing Papillonstore.it, these cookies are also used to show you products that might interest you or similar to those you've looked at before, based on your browsing history. The use of these cookies can allow you to connect to your computer or other devices and track the saved data: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or other devices used while browsing our site.
How can I disable cookies?
Where you intend to disable one or more cookies used by this website, we suggest expressing your choices through the consent forms of this policy, as well as through the third-party consent forms that you can view through the links present in this information document.
We also inform you that most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can also choose not to accept them through the settings of the browser used. It is advisable not to disable this feature, since this could prevent you from moving freely from page to page and benefiting from all the peculiarities of the site.
If you do not want your computer to receive and store cookies, you can change the security settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.). In any case, please note that certain parts of our Site can only be used to their fullness if your browser accepts cookies; otherwise, for example, you will not be able to add products to your cart and buy them. As a result, your choice to remove and not accept cookies may adversely affect your stay on our Site.
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click the 'Tools' icon in the upper right corner and select 'Internet Options'. In the pop-up window, select 'Privacy'. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
Click the wrench in the upper right corner and select 'Settings'. Now select 'Show Advanced Settings' ("Under the hood'") and change the 'Privacy' settings.
From the drop-down menu in the upper left corner, select 'Options'. In the pop-up window, select 'Privacy'. Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
From the drop-down setup menu in the upper right corner, select 'Preferences'. Select 'Security' and here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or disable third-party or marketing/retargeting cookies, visit www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable analytical cookies and to prevent Google Analytics from collecting data about your browsing, you can download the Browser Add-in to disable Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The identification details of the companies that are the owners of the processing of your data are present at the beginning of this information document.
The updated list of data controllers, appointed for this purpose, can be found at the headquarters of the owners. Those interested in viewing it can ask for the full list at the following e-mail address email@example.com
The user may, at any time and without any formality, exercise the rights referred to in art. 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 – "Code on the protection of personal data" (hereafter the "Privacy Code"), sending a communication to the address and email firstname.lastname@example.org
For the sake of exhaustiveness, the text of art. 7 of the Privacy Code:
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
1. The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The person concerned shall be entitled to obtain the indication:
(a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purpose and methods of processing;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
(d) the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the representative designated in accordance with Article 5(2);
(c) the persons or categories of persons to whom personal data may be disclosed or who may become aware of them as a designated representative in the territory of the State, as managers or persons in charge.
3. The person concerned shall have the right to obtain:
(a) updating, rectification or, where interested in it, data integration;
b) the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not required to be stored in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
(c) proof that the transactions referred to in (a) and (b) have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such performance proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The person concerned shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons for the processing of personal data concerning him, although relevant for the purpose of collection;
b) the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the purpose of carrying out market research or commercial communication.